The ideal pairing: Our Authentic Original meets BIONIC materials. Protecting the waterways from plastic pollution, BIONIC materials are made with plastic recovered from marine and coastal environments. Join Sperry on their mission to sustain the global waters that connect us all.
- Our iconic boat shoe with BIONIC material. Each pair of Sperry BIONIC shoes is woven from, on average, 5 recycled plastic bottles
- Two-eye design with rust-proof eyelets and functional one-piece rawhide laces
- Genuine hand-sewn moccasin construction conforms to your foot for durable, broken-in comfort
- 360° Lacing System™ for a customized fit, as relaxed or tightened up as you’d like
- Shock absorbing heel cup and Ortholite® insole provides added stability and comfort
- The original razor-cut Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet/dry traction provides sure footing boat deck to back deck
- Stitched on non-marking, rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability and flexibility